This "hefty" little guy is now weighing in at 3 lbs 7 oz and he's progressing along with nursing. Not much has changed; he's still doing good. We just wanted to post a few new pics.
He really is growing! Where in the world do you find a hoodie that fits a little 3 1/2 pounder? That is SO cute!! I can't wait to see you tomowwow at your shower.
Brandi, I heard you were coming back to work soon? I've been keepin up with what's going on with Dylan. He looks so good! I'm excited to see you and catch up. Adrienne
Dearest Davis 3, Dude, Jeff, I just had to let you guys know how inspiring the start to your new family is to me and Amber. Dylan is so studly! And you and Brandi are beautiful parents.
I've been getting the scoop on your family from my mom and our prayers certainly have included Dylan. And I just found out about your blog, so now I can give you a shout out!
6 comments:
It was nice to see you tonight Jeff. Those pictures are too cute. I love seeing him in clothes!
He really is growing! Where in the world do you find a hoodie that fits a little 3 1/2 pounder? That is SO cute!! I can't wait to see you tomowwow at your shower.
He is getting cuter all the time!! You guys sure did good!! Glad to hear that things ares continuing too progress!! See you tomorrow
He looks so cute, you guys are so lucky. Ican't wait for you to take that sweet little man home!
Brandi,
I heard you were coming back to work soon? I've been keepin up with what's going on with Dylan. He looks so good! I'm excited to see you and catch up.
Adrienne
Dearest Davis 3,
Dude, Jeff, I just had to let you guys know how inspiring the start to your new family is to me and Amber. Dylan is so studly! And you and Brandi are beautiful parents.
I've been getting the scoop on your family from my mom and our prayers certainly have included Dylan. And I just found out about your blog, so now I can give you a shout out!
Keep on keeping on. You guys rock.
Post a Comment