So I've been tagged by Rachel. Here are six things about me...
1. I get a pedicure once a month. It is my guilty pleasure. It may be weird but I feel much better about life if I have cute toes. When I am in a bad mood Jeff tells me it is time for a pedicure! My partner in crime is my amazing mother. It might be our favorite day of the month that we spend together.
2. I love the house to be organized and clean. I pretty much have a system for everything. When I clean I always start with the kitchen. If the kitchen is not clean the whole house feels dirty. The dishwasher in our house doesn't work and the plumbing needs to be fixed so I get to roll up my sleeves costantly.
3. I love to be 15 minutes early everywhere I have to be. I absolutely hate being late. Being rushed totally stresses me out. I am learning to relax a bit since I am married to someone who likes to be 5 minutes late!
4. I wear flip flops and open toed shoes year round...which is why I have to have cute toes. I really do not like to wear shoes and socks unless I am working. This winter needs to end so my toes warm up.
5. I love to sleep. Before Dylan came into my life I could seriously sleep a 12 hr night without waking up. Now I wake up to the breast pump a few times a night which is not my favorite thing. I can't wait until I am waking up to my cute cuddly little man instead of the pump. It will make my sleep deprivation much more bearable!
6. I love to read. One of my favorite things to do is wrap up in a blanket with a good book.
No comments:
Post a Comment