Dylan is sure turning into a big boy. We catch him smiling all the time. His personality is coming out more and more each day. Even after a couple weeks we could tell what things he likes and some that he doesn't. Here is a list of some of his favorite and not so favorite things
Dylan's favorite things
-Taking baths
-Being held
-Visits from Grandparents, Great-grandparents, Aunts and Uncles.
-His binki
-Mommy and Daddy
-When Mommy sings to him
-When Daddy tells and reads him stories
-Trying to pull out his feeding tube
Dylan's not so favorite things
-Getting his temperature taken. (He hates the thermometer being put under his arm)
-Having a messy diaper
-Having a hernia and knowing he has to get it fixed. (I think his parents hate this more than him)
8 comments:
Hi little D! He is the cutest little thing! My graonla class and I love him. They love looking at pictures too! I can't wait to come see him this summer. I love you guys tons.mic
He is getting so big!! I can tell such a difference he is getting some chub on his little face!! Cant wait to see him in person!!
You little boy is growing up! I love that he is getting little chubby cheeks! Love the post and the pics!
He is just too cute! And I swear he looks exactly like you Jeff! I'm glad to hear things are going good.
brandi...it's carly (capua) blaney. i hope you remember me! i found your blog through merm's and i am just so amazed by this sweet little boy. i read your story and i am still in tears. i just wanted you to know that i truly am so in awe of you and your husband and what amazing people you are. i hope it's not weird, but you all will definitely be in my prayers. congratulations on the most precious little boy!
You guys, he is seriously growing! Thank goodness! He;s adorable. And by the way, where in the world do you find a little pajama that fits him?! SOO cute!
He is so cute... Do you know when you can take him home? We are coming out in a month or so and want to come see little Dylan wherever he will be. I looked back to pictures of when he was first born, man has he come along way. He sure is a tuff little one that's for sure.
Oh my goodness he is sooo sweet! How much does he have to weigh before you get to take him home? You guys are such good parents and I just love how much you love the cute little guy:)
Post a Comment