Friday, April 4, 2008

Somebody loves his binki!

Dear Dylan fans,

Lately Dylan has been going to town on his bink.


Here he is staight up "two handing" it!

Look at those chubby little arms. He's up to 3 lbs 4 oz. We love our little "chubby" boy!

Love The Daddy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, he's quite the "chunk"! I can't wait for your shower next week! I haven't seen you in forever, and it is about time we get together.

Merm said...

I also can't wait for your shower. I can't wait to see you...it has been way too long. You are amazing!!! And he is just so cute. What a sweet little "chunk"...

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

He gets cuter everytime you post a new picture! I have never seen a sweeter thing in my life! Rhett thinks he looks just like his daddy.... poor little thing, that is from Rhett! Joke of course!!!

Amberlee said...

Jeff and Brandi- Hi! I hope you don't mind me snooping on your blog- I saw your link on Jonanthan and Bree's - and I wanted to see your adorable little guy that I had heard about.He is so cute- and I am glad that he is growing and progressing. You two are amazing- your cute little family are in my prayers. -Amberlee Taylor (Jonathan's sister)

Susan said...

It is amazing how big those binkies are when they are so little. Especially for Dylan. Hey, sorry we missed the shower. I had another shower at the same time and by the time that was done, I didn't think we could make it to Highland that fast. I have a gift for you guys. Can you email me your address and I'll send it to you. Thanks. susan22andersen@yahoo.com

Bree said...

It's so funny he does look like he's put on some pounds but yet he's still so tiny. Cute none the less! Do you know how long they think he will have to stay? Brandi are you working or just tending to the little one?

Lumpy said...

dillan looks great! hope you guys are going good. i really need to figure out a time to come and see you guys and dillan

Jeff and Brandi said...

Bree,

They tell you to plan on having your preemie at the hospital until the due date. His due date is on May 6. So we're planning on having him here for another month or so. I'm still on maternity leave and spend most of my time at the hospital. However I'm going to start back up 1 to 2 times a week until he gets home than I'm going to take some more time off.