Most days he still favors the fishing hat.
For about a week he was sporting this cute plaid hat. It had to be hidden because in the night he couldn't figure out how to get it back on and would wake up screaming for me to put his hat back on. I was NOT loving that for one minute.
Yesterday it was this. Yep that is a breast pad thingy from out of a swimsuit I think. I have no idea where he found it, but it had to be hidden this morning before church. He freaked out and searched the house for his "hat". I convieniently hid it in the garbage. He was distraught about going to church without it, but we survived!
I promise that my child does wear pants most of the time :)
3 comments:
He is so stinking funny! Brayden went through a phase where he would wear one glove. So to encourage you, they do outgrow it:)
That is hilarious! At first glance I thought he was sporting a yamaka- love the breast pad hat. He is too cute!
ha ha ha. that is the best thing ever. So funny.
Post a Comment