Dylan is obsessed with Golf. Pretty much for the last 3 weeks all I hear is...
"Hey mom- I go golping" "I need to go golping" "Uh we go to the Golp course" "Mama- Where my Club?" and the list goes on. It cracks me up that he can't say his "F". He is such a cute boy. So...we have spent quite a bit of time lately at the driving range and the putting green. Literally we have gone just about every other night because it makes him so happy!
All of these pics are from the first time we went to the course. He did not stop putting for 2 hrs and then we had to carry him kicking and screaming back to the truck. LOL!
He is getting really good and I'm shocked at how well he swings. He got a real club on Saturday. I had no idea that they made clubs that small. So cute! It was major melt down when he learned that he can't have that one in the house. I love my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment