Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I'm so excited for you. As I was watching that video I kept thinking that Dylan is so dang cute, and you need to have another baby... Tada! Congratulations you guys :)
Yeah!I am so happy for your cute family. Dylan is absolutely adorable and is amazing. His message was so sweet, I swear I didn't get teary eyed! Congrats. We love you. If you ever need help, please call me!!
YEAH!!! CONGRATS!! That video was seriously darling. I am so excited for you guys. I hope that things go much better this time around and hope your feeling okay. Love ya
15 comments:
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I'm so excited for you. As I was watching that video I kept thinking that Dylan is so dang cute, and you need to have another baby... Tada! Congratulations you guys :)
You stinker...you must have known you were prego at my shower!! congrats, maybe this one will have something of you:)
CONGRATULATIONS!! We can't wait to see baby #2. That is so great!
Yeah!!! Congratulations!
Congrats to all 3 of you! Big changes ahead!
yay! that is so so exciting!! what a cute video. I can't wait to meet your new little babe. Congrats!
Love the video! Congrats!!! So exciting!
Booya!!!!
Yeah!I am so happy for your cute family. Dylan is absolutely adorable and is amazing. His message was so sweet, I swear I didn't get teary eyed! Congrats. We love you. If you ever need help, please call me!!
yay!!! I was hoping that was what your title meant:) CONGRATS!!! what a cute video- seriously darling!
We are seriously so excited for you guys!
Yea!!!! March is the perfect month!!!
so exciting! i hope things go better this time around... congrats!
Congrats you guys! That is such exciting news!! I loved the video!
YEAH!!! CONGRATS!! That video was seriously darling. I am so excited for you guys. I hope that things go much better this time around and hope your feeling okay. Love ya
Post a Comment