Dylan is a CRACK UP! I seriously love this little man like crazy. He is at such a funny stage and keeps us laughing all the time. So this party hat began our current obsession with hats and I am missing seeing his cute hair. I'm not really sure how the party hat came about, but he apparently knew that I had some left over from his birthday. He kept asking me for the party hat and standing in front of the closet. So I got one down and it was love. He wore that thing straight for 3 days until Daddy said "the cuteness of the party hat has an expiration date. We're done." Besides he couldn't very well wear it to church. He was very sad, but we found a replacement hat. It was a good thing that I had an entire stack because lets be honest the quality of those hats are not the best. Especially when you are swimming, bathing, sleeping etc in it!
Dylan loves cups and bottles of every kind. Fill them up- Dump them out. I hope he is always this easily entertained.
Yes- I know. I have the CUTEST kid in the world.
Daddy's softball game. He was too busy watching to look at the camera. Shocker. The hat fell apart for the first time at this game. He was hysterical. Luckily Dad had some athletic tape and I patched it back together.
Each night we'd have to slip it off after he fell asleep. Take notice of the current must- have items. The "wellicopter", his basketball, and his pen. The pen replaced the nose sucker. The helicopter and ball are always staples, but the other items change here and there. Keep in mind these aren't just sleeping buddies...they go everywhere with us. It gets quite exhausting trying to make sure I pack all of these when I leave the house. You may say I'm a sucker, crazy, or only let your child take one toy when you leave. Folks, I pick my battles. This one is not worth the fight!
After day 1 I learned to carry a replacement with me everywhere I went to avoid the meltdown when it broke. If I had a dollar for every time Dylan would yell "bix it mama" (fix it) I'd be a rich gal. Just looking at the elastic on his neck makes me want to gag. I'm not sure I could stand to wear that thing for 5 minutes.
We love you Dyl party hat and all!
2 comments:
HILARIOUS!! What a stud.
PS remember me? Once upon a time we hung out EVERYDAY, but now I cant even remember the last time I saw or talked to you. Can we be friends again, PLEASE!!!
I love that kid! He is hilarious. It was so good to see you both. Thanks for coming by!
Post a Comment