The first week of June we had the whole Davis clan together. We were super busy everyday and Dylan had withdrawals once Cousin Kade went home. We spent one day at Grandma and Grandpa Davis' house. We had a BBQ and relaxed outside all day.
This is what happens when we try to get a picture of all the grandkids together.
Dylan and his girlfriend "Mok" He loves Natalie, but he can't say her name. He calls her Mark. So funny.
Siblings
Sisters! Our hubbies bought us these matching shirts. Go BYU.
I love these pictures of Grandma and Grandpa. They are so awesome! I definitely lucked out with these 2 when I married into the family. They are amazing grandparents! The best part about the picture above is I said "Grandpa give her a kiss" He leans in for the kiss and Grandma says "That ought to last me a few weeks :)" They are so so CUTE.
Papa-Great and Dylan eating crackers.
Thanks G-ma and G-pa for letting us take over your house and sorry Dylan broke a glass :)
No comments:
Post a Comment