Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Muffs


I wish I had taken more pictures of the Muff days. So Dylan has obviously had this hat obsession the last month. Well...we had 2 1/2 days of him wearing these BYU ear muffs. Needless to say it was hilarious and I got a lot of strange looks when I was out and about. I mean come on people so what if it is July and 95 degrees out! Daddy was a little concerned that I was letting our child out of the house in ear muffs, so he took them off him while he was sleeping and hid them. He was smart and didn't tell me where he hid them so that I couldn't cave when our poor child was frantically searching for his muffs. It was a very sad morning as Dylan searched every room, dumped every toy box and yelled "Mama where my muffs, my muffs!" over and over. He totally lost it when he was sure that they were going to be in his monkey backpack and alas- they were not. He eventually accepted the fact that the muffs were lost and put his fishing hat back on.

1 comment: