Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Tantrum
We went through a really rough 6 week patch with Dylan being well... HORRIBLE with a capital H. When I say tantrums I mean the screaming for hours, hitting himself, pulling hair, scratching his face and did I mention the blood curdling scream that went on pretty much all.day.long. It was awful to say the least. Oh and mix in the 2 weeks of RSV in the middle... We weren't sure we were all going to survive, but we did. Barely. The poor little man really does have it rough with all of his gastrointestinal issues. The doctors are trying different medications which probably was the main cause of this horrible 6 weeks. I am happy to say that he is back to his cute happy wild yummy self. He has been so funny the last few weeks and I think that we are enjoying him even more after that rough patch. We love you Bubba!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment