Pre-race. Transition area.
Jeff and Adam- Funny I knew Adam from highschool and now he and Jeff work together!
Love this picture.( and Yes... I am patting myself on the back) This is Jeff's parents waving to him before the swim started.
Yes! I was on this trip. I just spent the entire time behind the camera.
Post race massage. I wanted to pretend I was a participant so that I could get one too!
We were able to play at the lake a few times. Dylan is a huge fan of the water and any opportunity he has a chance to wear his "tigger-poohs" aka swim diaper. Jeff was able to do some fishing which is somehow incorporated into every vacation we take. Dylan loved the hotel, pool, and spending time with Grandma and Papa. He was sick all weekend, but was a really good boy (compared to our AZ vacation he was an ANGEL)
Dylan was obsessed with Jeff's bike and helmet. He loves his daddy. We cracked up the first time we walked in on him on top of it with the helmet on. Now that is one cool dude.
Dylan with his Papa and basketball. What more can a little guy need? Oh so you thought that was Jeff too? So did I when I saw the picture. Could him and his Dad look any more alike from behind. Craziness!
Sand Hollow Reservoir
The half/crooked smile. I sure love this little man!
It was a short but fun weekend. Good Job Daddy!!!!!
1 comment:
Way to go! That is pretty impressive. Good job Jeff! We still need to get together!
Post a Comment