Wednesday, October 8, 2008

St. George





We just got back from a fun weekend in St. George! Brad, Michelle, and Nate ran in the marathon. I still cannot figure out why you would do that to yourself. What is even more crazy is that they think it's fun! They enjoyed themselves as usual and as usual could not walk afterwards. Dylan did good traveling. It was quite the process packing all of his stuff. He's not your usual pack some clothes, formula, and diapers kind of a kid. We always have fun in St. George with all of the fam. I don't think that Dylan was ever put down the entire 4 days. This little man is spoiled rotten! While we were there we got to see our Dodger sweep the Cubs! The Davis family is very excited. We also had family pictures done. I'm excited to get them back. Dylan looked like such a little gentleman in his sweater vest! It was really cute to see his reaction when we got home. He was looking all around and just grinning. We think he was really happy to see familiar things...especially his bed.

1 comment:

The Fast Family said...

How fun! I love the picture of you guys in your Dodger shirts. Very cute. :)