Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dylan and his Pumpkin Patch



We grew pumpkins again in our garden and they really took off. We had 35 average to big pumpkins and a whole bunch of smaller ones. Dylan was a very big helper and took a little ride in the wheel barrel. Dylan is really excited for Halloween.






We only had one casualty during the transfer from the garden to the front porch.

9 comments:

Taylor said...

Wow, your gardening skills are impressive. What a cute pumpkin outfit.:)

Lumpy said...

dylan looks like a stud in his pumpkin costume! i love those photos! we need to catch up. it seems like its been forever.

Clements Family said...

Dylan is the cutest pumpkin! Good job on your garden. That is awesome!

Ben Katie & Peyton said...

So cute I love the Pumpkin pictures!

Anonymous said...

His pumpkin shirt is AMAZING!

The Fast Family said...

Dylan is for sure the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen.

Lumpy said...

I am laughing so hard that you recognized that photo! Sorry to burgle you...but i couldnt find any other ones when i tried to google it. I do feel bad though that I totally ripped it off in order to bash the cougars. When I was cutting and pasting it I actually really questioned the blogger ethics of my actions. Anyway, thats funny. -- No hard feelings though because Im actually really pessimistic about the utes success thus far and have never really thought we were polished enough to make it to Nov. 22 unscathed and undefeted.

Mich and Nate said...

I just had to tell you that I printed those pumpkin pics out at school (the ones you emailed to me) and put them up around my classroom with my Halloween decorations! My class is in love with him

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

So I was just thinking about Hand and Foot, Country Dancing, Singles Ward, and Aaron Branch. When you hear all of these words does it take you back to the same place as me? Oh the good ol days, I only miss them now because I don't get to see my friends hardly at all. Life kind of sucks that way, but regardless. . . the little families everyone is making is awesome!