Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party



8 comments:

Mich and Nate said...

I love his finger on the stem..it looks like he has red hair in that pic! Also, I am loving his elf ear..Dylan is such a cute little boy....ps did you guys use stencils on those pumpkins? the carvings looked good!

The Moore Family said...

The pumpkins turned out great. Dylan looks so cute.

Taylor said...

Way to go! They look great. Dylan is adorable.

Lumpy said...

that pumpkin shirt kills me. what a stud

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

brandi, do you believe in being friends still?

:)

Lisah said...

Dylan is looking good! I am glad he is enjoying solids a little more. I am praying he will just wake up one day and be a CRAZY man wanting to eat all day! We are thinking about you and your family!

The Chase's said...

I love the pumpkins. They looked great! I can't believe how big Dylan is getting he is so cute!

The Balls said...

LOVE the pumpkins, they turned out great! D is getting so big, and so handsome!