
While we were in St. George we got our family pictures done. It was fun and Dylan looked like a cute little gentlemen in his sweater.



Dylan was such a crack up. We sat him on a near by bench and he just settled right in and put his little arm up. We couldn't get enough of it and the photographer took tons of great pictures.

13 comments:
What a little stud! Already a poser. He is so cute!
I love it!!! Give that little gentelmen a kiss for us. Nate is going through little Dylan withdrawls JK!I miss you guys already... I have to start back to school tomorrow :(
How cute... He looks so big, I can't wait to see how much he will change by Christmas.
I love those pictures Dylan is growing up so fast!
I love the family pics! He looks way too cute sitting all alone on that big bench! Darling!
He is so stinking cute!! I need to come see you guys I haven't seen him since you brought him home, he already looks so different.
So cute!! You look gorgeous in those pictures! We need to get together STRANGER!!
Those are great pictures, you have a very photogenic family. Dylan is darling.
Oh my gosh!! He is a little Jeff. So Cute.
Those are the most adorable pictures!!! I could just eat Dylan up!
He is the cutest little gentelman. I love the way he looks. Love you guys
Seriously, quite the gentleman. Oh Brand, he is so cute. Sitting on that little bench - oh my gosh! I'm so glad that I actually got to talk to you on the phone finally! Luckily I needed our address from 4 years ago! Oh the days of seeing Jeff (and Jason) roll out of bed each morning! :)
OH MY GOSH! Dylan is to die for in that little picture on the bench. I don't know if it is the face he is making, how little he is in comparison to the bench, or just the fact that he is yours. . . . .he is so adorable. can i have a copy of that picture . . . . I promise I won't tell people that he is mine :)
How have you guys been? Your blog is super cute, it has been a while since i BLOGGED. I am happy that Dylan has his little tube out, and I am sure that you are even more happy because that I am pretty sure means that he is eating. He is super cute. Doesn't it make everything you went through ALL WORTH IT!
Post a Comment