Sunday, May 4, 2008

Daddy is our BYU Grad

Jeff finished at BYU in December receiving his Bachelor degree in Urban, Rural and Environmental Planning. He is now working as a City Planner for Park City. BYU had commencement last week. It was a fun couple of days. I was supposed to basically be waddling around at his graduation...about to give birth any day. Since that is obviously not the case, we were able to get some pics with the 3 of us that I absolutely love! Good job honey. I love you!






After the commencement we ran into David Graham, one of Jeff's best friends while growing up in California. Even after they moved to Utah, both of their families have remained close so it was cool to see the Grahams and catch up.

Jeff was cracking up when he dug up this picture of the two of them with their 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Little at their 5th grade graduation. Wild Rose Elementary 4 life! It was hilarious chatting how they've had both an elementary and college graduation picture taken together.

4 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

Congrats Jeff! Those pics are way cute!

The Balls said...

Thanks for walking in graduation! Brandon is big dork and wouldn't do it! I was so mad, because like Sue I needed the photo OP! He promised to take one with my sister at her grad & wear tha cap and all, hmmm...he will be out of town so NO PICTURE! What a fool! Congratulations by the way! Baby Dylan looks GREAT! Can't to get him together with the Can-man!

Anonymous said...

Jeff, you're the man! Congrats. That is so awesome!!!

Lumpy said...

dude, you look like a stallion in the robes...congratulations! i bet it was nice being back on campus