Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Due Date



Isn't he the cutest little thing that you have ever seen? Today, May 6th, was my due date. Dylan is now 12 weeks old and 5 lbs 6 oz.



Linda, one of Dylan's nurses, is so creative. She is always taking pictures of him. They did this little photo shoot to celebrate his due date and surprise us with these cute pictures. She even took out his feeding tube for the occasion(the red marks on his face are from tape). He looks so cute without tubes. I can't wait for that day when they come out for good. Thanks so much Linda it definitely brightened my day!



He is going to be such a great little fishing partner for Daddy. Jeff can't wait for Dylan to catch his first fish...he talks about it all the time. As you can tell from the pictures, he has been practicing and he's getting pretty good.



So we added another scrapbook page to his wall. Linda even made up a poem for his big day. We love you Dylan!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Brand, he is so cute. I can't believe that it is already his due date. I am so happy for you guys that he is doing well. I hope that everything keeps going well. He looks adorable. How awesome are those shorts!!

The Moore Family said...

Hey guys!!
Dylan is so cute!! The girls love to see all his new pictures and hear how well he is doing. He so sweet. We are so glad to hear he continues to do well.
Love
Sam, Kendra and The girls

Adrienne said...

Oh my gosh. Adorable. He's a natural, you can tell. It was fun to meet Jeff tonight. You guys are awesome. I love the quote about "learning to dance in the rain." I thought about it today when I got soaked running from the mall to my car. I just laughed and went on. I guess that's what life is all about.

Calie and Dave said...

What a little stud! I love it! It looks like Jeff is going to have a pro fishing buddy! I am so excited for you and the progress that Dylan has made. Hopefully it won't be much longer now before you can go home!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

He couldn't be any cuter, I wanna squeeze him. He looks like his daddy to me!!!!

Thedailydansie said...

Hey Brandi,
I'm sure glad that Dylan is doing great! I've been looking at your blog for awhile now to see the updates and I thought I would finally write a comment. He sure is a cutie! How are you guys doing? Do you know yet when he gets to come home? Good luck with everything.
Rachel (Peck) Dansie

Hannah said...

Brandi...this is Hannah Bliss. Your son is so adorable! What an ordeal! I am glad he is such a fighter and doing so well. He is beautiful.

Lumpy said...

im so glad dylan is doing well...what a stud. i liked the photos...next youll need to get a ball glove in his hand! hope you guys are doing well. thanks for the graduation well wishes!