Hey Jeff and Brandi I forgot to leave our email address for you. It is skmoore@lcturbonet.com. Dylan looks so cute with his Easter bunny ears. We hope he is still doing better. Love Sam and Kendra
Hey I just thought I would see how you three are holding up? I haven't heard much of anything lately and am hoping things are good. By the picture Dylan looks like he could throw a wicked punch! He looks adorable in the little bunny ears, seriously. I love you guys and hope you are doing okay. Lindsey
My best friend had twins at 26 weeks!! they were barely a pound. After going through EVERYTHING they had to do, I am HAPPY to say that Emma and Jacob (the twins) Are turning 3 this year!! They are so grown. They have shown the world what little babies can really do.
I am so sorry that you had to be put in this situation, I have seen this first hand.. it's never easy. I pray for the best for your family and that darling little boy. What a trooper already! *HUGS*
4 comments:
Oh that is too cute! I love how his tiny little hands are peaking out of the blankie! It looks like he is holding his face. He is so precious!
Hey Jeff and Brandi
I forgot to leave our email address for you. It is skmoore@lcturbonet.com. Dylan looks so cute with his Easter bunny ears. We hope he is still doing better.
Love
Sam and Kendra
Hey I just thought I would see how you three are holding up? I haven't heard much of anything lately and am hoping things are good. By the picture Dylan looks like he could throw a wicked punch! He looks adorable in the little bunny ears, seriously. I love you guys and hope you are doing okay.
Lindsey
I just found your blog (you don't know me)
But hello, wow.. And BEAUTIFUL!
My best friend had twins at 26 weeks!! they were barely a pound. After going through EVERYTHING they had to do, I am HAPPY to say that Emma and Jacob (the twins) Are turning 3 this year!! They are so grown. They have shown the world what little babies can really do.
I am so sorry that you had to be put in this situation, I have seen this first hand.. it's never easy.
I pray for the best for your family and that darling little boy. What a trooper already! *HUGS*
Post a Comment