I can't believe we are going to have a baby in the morning. My thoughts pretty much are on my baby boy tonight. My emotions are all over the place. (thank you pregnancy hormones) While I am so excited to welcome my princess into the world I can't help but feel guilty for totally turning Dylan's world upside down. He has been our number 1 focus for 4 years. My first, the one who made me a mommy. Of course it is daylight savings today and getting Dylan to bed at a decent hour on a normal day is difficult. It is looking like it will be a sleepless night for me. I cherished our bedtime prayer and songs tonight. I hope he does ok while I'm in the hospital for several days.
Dear Dylan,
You are going to be a big brother in a matter of a few hours! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the love grow between you and Lucy. Thank you for being my baby boy. Me and Daddy have loved having you all to ourselves for the past 4 years. You have taught us so much and brought so much love to our family. We are so excited to welcome your sister and love her so much already. You are going to be such a great big brother and we are so excited to watch the two of you learn and grow together. Lucy is one lucky girl to have you as her big bro. Thank you for being you and making us happy each and every day. We love you oh so much!
Congrats big brother!
Love Mom and Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment