Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a great Christmas! Dylan was such a riot this year. He loved everything about opening presents and was so fun to watch. Christmas eve we spent at the Davis' with Gma, Gpa, Mark, and Nat. We ate dinner and played games before heading home to have some time for our little fam. Dylan chewed up most of the carrots that we left out for the reindeer, but Santa still paid a visit and left some fun toys.

Jeff and I got up early and did our gift opening before the little mister woke and the chaos began. Jeff spoiled me rotten like he always does....my main gift he surprised me with was an iPad. LOVE LOVE it. It has been so fun!


It took a long time to get through present opening because Dylan wanted to play with every single toy before opening another.

He got a "cowboy" gun and a "pirate gun" that he plays with all of the time. He is really into guns right now and is very entertaining. I'm just glad that he has finally stopped using my blow dryer as a gun now that he has some that he likes!



Taking a rest after the first round of present opening! He loves his Wiggles guitar that Santa brought. He likes to jam. I took a lot more video this year than pictures, but I can't get blogger to post any of them. He is so dang cute and funny.

Next up was Gma and Gpa Davis coming over with loads of presents. Dylan was spoiled rotten as usual :) and so were we! After they headed out to drive to AZ to see Michelle we went to the Cutler house. We were once again spoiled rotten there! I managed to take about 2 pictures there which did not turn out. I need to steal some pics from my Mom and Sue. I promise Jeff and I were present at all the festivities. We managed to just get pics of the little one! Lucy of course wasn't left out either...she got more than enough presents for someone that isn't even born!

All of Dylan's loot at the end of the day. Yes...spoiled.



He is the CUTEST!

This post is a month late, but we hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season. It is such a great time to focus on Christ and spend time with our family. We are so blessed!

No comments: