Jeff turned 3o years old on the 9th! I debated on throwing a big party, but decided that we should have a weekend just for us. I figured it would probably be awhile before we can do that again with the baby and all. So a big thanks to Gma and Gpa Davis for keeping Dylan for us. We spent an afternoon at the spa getting pampered. Pedicures, manicures, and a couples massage. It was delightful, however my masseuse was an extremely strange person. When we left she gave me a crystal that I should hold because "it is really good for your ovaries." Hmm... OK lady! We shopped, went out to eat, and went to the movie. It was fun to have my man all to myself! I just wish that we would have taken pictures. That week we also took Dylan to his first Jazz game which was a total hit. He loved it. Then we spent some time with Dyl at Trafalga golfing and playing arcade games. It was a fun weekend! Happy birthday babe...30 looks good on you!


This is Dylan's favorite game. He could shoot hoops all day long if we let him.

Cake number 1 at Gma and Gpa Davis' house.

Dylan was a big helper with both cakes when it came to blowing out the candles! And...he pretty much opened all of Dad's presents.

Birthday Kisses? Yes please!
No comments:
Post a Comment