We had a fun Halloween. Dylan was a pirate...a pretty cute one I might add. We went to a party at Jeff's work which turned out really fun and Dylan got a load of candy that I am now eating! We also did a little bit of trick or treating around the ward. Dylan liked it for the most part(as long as there wasn't scary stuff at the door) and was pretty cute saying trick or treat. He did however try to go inside a lot of houses. As soon as they answered he assumed he could walk right in. LOL.
We carved our pumpkins from the patch. I actually did 2 this year...both of the kids names. We decided on Lucy for baby girl! Jeff did Jack the Pumpkin King and I love it. It turned out so good.
Playing live Angry Birds at Dad's work party.
Me and Lucy girl being a pumpkin (19 1/2 weeks here)
Dylan and his girlfriend Olivia. They were very cute giving loves.
2 comments:
You look so cute Brandi.... love your little belly!
He is a darn cute pirate! Love pumpkin shirt:)
Post a Comment