This little mister has been soooo sick for over a week. It seemed that each day he would get worse and worse. He is starting to get a little bit of spunk back. I guess we were a little premature in the thinking that we were in the clear(considering it is April) and could start getting out and about more. Wrong! RSV strikes yet again. We have yet to make it a season without Dylan getting it. We had a few close calls with dehydration, but luckily for his feeding tube and Pedialyte we avoided the hospital.

He has pretty much stayed in bed for over a week. For those that know him...this is unusual! He is usually go go go. He was quite obsessed with this gold party hat. It was left over from his birthday and he pretty much wore it for 3 days straight. Whatever makes you feel better buddy!

He has lost over a pound which is a lot of weight for him. He face is skinny, but he is such a cutie! Get better soon peanut! We all need some sleep.
1 comment:
Being sick is no fun! I am so ready for this sickness season to be over! I love love love the picture of him in his party hat! As if he's saying, "I may be sick, but I still want to have fun!!! " Haha!
Post a Comment