Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011


We had a great Easter this year! We were spoiled by our parents and Dylan is loving all of his new toys. I really wasn't very good about taking pictures. We did manage to get a few of Dylan after church in his new outfit, but he was really busy filling the tulips with dirt. This little one is all boy and is in heaven when he has dirt, rocks, and a shovel.

Checking out his basket!

His attention span for finding eggs lasted about 2 minutes. I think that he ate his weight in candy which is fine by us. We'll take any extra calories that we can get!

To say that he LOVES his golf clubs would be an understatement.

We buzzed his head before church. He looks so dang cute and I think that he looks a bit older as well. I couldn't pick just one!





Aren't my tulips pretty! I love this time of year. Happy Easter! We are so thankful for our Savior and eternal families.

1 comment:

The Chase's said...

He is such a cute kid! I love his buzzed head.