Friday, February 18, 2011

Golly Gee look who turned THREE



I can't believe that my baby is 3! Where does the time go? We are loving this age(minus the fits!) Dylan is full of energy...nothing new in that department. He talks non-stop and loves to give kisses. This little man loves all things Curious George, Mickey Mouse, balls, and cars. He doesn't go anywhere with out his basketball, helicopter, and his "shapes" (sunglasses). He loves his blankies. He hates when drawers aren't pushed in all the way, when doors aren't shut, and when his pants ride up above the ankle! It is hilarious. He still climbs everything except he has never tried to climb out of his crib. We can't figure that one out, but we hope he continues to think that he is stuck! He continues to think that he owns the house and his parents...lets be honest he kind of does:) He can be extremely stubborn and extremely sweet. He is a flirt and loves attention!
Dylan loved opening his presents this year. He was excited about all of his presents except the clothes. Come to find out that they are not that exciting to a 3 year old! He was extremely excited about his Curious George blanket and pillow case that Grandmas Davis made for him. His reaction was so cute.

He got a T-ball that he plays with a ton now. He is pretty dang good when it comes to sports, and he can hit that ball pretty far! My front room has mostly turned in to Dylan's play room. I now have a T-ball, soccer net, and a basket ball hoop amongst all of his other toys that are decorating the room.
Jeff and I got him a 4-wheeler that he is loving. It is pretty funny to watch him drive around. He has no concept of steering, so he just goes until he runs into something. Lol. He likes to drag one leg so that he doesn't go too fast.


Birthday cake. Yum. These pictures make us very happy. I, of course, took video of it as well. It is a big deal folks! Dylan has been making some progress with eating. He is not quite as fearful about it and is willing to taste some foods and eat some new ones. We couldn't be happier about it.

Dyl had a cold on his birthday so our plans were changed a bit. We hung out and played with his new toys all day, went out for pizza and watched a movie with our little family.


Loving his new bat. Look it works both ways!

This is the face that says geez Mom, you've had that camera in my face all day long.
*Dylan's stats at 3*
Height: 33 inches
Weight: 23 lbs even
Tops: 2T
Pants: 18-24 months
Shoes: size 5

We love our monkey so much! Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!!

6 comments:

Tawni & Dan said...

Happy birthday Dylan! You couldn't be more adorable.

Natalie Davis said...

I cant believe how big he is. He really looks like a big boy now! Give him a big birthday kiss for us! love you guys!

The Chase's said...

Happy birthday Dylan! I can't believe that he is three. Time goes by too fast! He is so cute.

Chablis said...

Oh, he is so cute...and so spoiled. :)

georgeandmarie said...

SO cute!! It is so crazy that he looks JUST like his dad more and more!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all I am laughing sitting here at my computer. So, I had to like triple check the picture of Dylan with his t-ball thing and Jeff's dad in the background. I couldn't decide if it was Jeff or his dad!!! ha ha ha ha Seriously, I am dying. That is exactly what Dylan is going to be like! He is Jeff Jr. Way to go on the cake Dylan!!! He is such a cutie!