Friday, February 18, 2011

The Tongs


This child of ours has the funniest obsessions. He is such a crack up. He hates stuffed animals, yet he chooses to sleep with things like medicine cups, walnuts, cars, balls, tongs etc.

So this is the latest- He loves these salad tongs. They are his binoculars, his bat, his grabber. The tongs are the bomb in this little man's eyes. I'm sure it'll be something else next month, but I couldn't let this one pass without documenting it.

2 comments:

The Painters said...

It's so funny the creative things kids come up with! Sometimes I think they don't even need toys!

Merm said...

Brandi! It has been so fun to get on your blog and catch up with your cute family. This post had me busting up laughing. How funny that he hates stuffed animals and all the things he likes to sleep with!!! SO FUNNY! What a little stud! Oh and the tongs... I mean really that is hillarious!