I wish I had captured when he pulled out the oven rack to use as a step stool and was on top of the stove...but I was a little panicked that he may have turned the burner knobs.
I discovered this one when I was in the shower and he was swinging that "ball" into the wall over and over. It sounded like it was going to crash through the wall. He just gave me his grin and said "It's a ball momma"
DISGUSTING right!?!? For some reason Dyl thinks it is a good idea to get inside of the toilet. I'm thinking that by the time kids think of this they are probably too big to fit inside a toilet bowl....Not our little squirt. Gross. The first time this happened I was at work and poor Jeff had to deal with it alone! I think he gave him several baths that night. However~ How awesome is my hubby to grab the camera and snap a few pics for me!
The adventures never stop with this little one! NOTHING is safe in my house. Child proofing takes on a whole new meaning with Dylan. Love him!
Stay tuned for Lake Powell pics. So FuN!
7 comments:
so so funny. gotta love it.
are you kidding me. he is hilarious! i espeically love the last two photos.
can't wait to see the lake powell pics. so jealous!
Well Charlotte loves to play in the toilet, but thankfully she can't fit inside of it.... I think!
Seriously your stories of Dylan make me laugh!! Only because I'm not the one cleaning up after him...haha!! You for sure have your hands full with that little dude!!
I thought my Bryn Lee was full of life! Wow, he is a handful- but such an adorable handful :) I wish we could have play dates, our two little ones could get into all sorts of trouble together!
He is trouble! how cute!
That is hilarious! I can't believe how busy he is. I love that Jeff grabbed the camera!
Post a Comment