Saturday, October 16, 2010

Catch up

OK so...I am behind. I need to spend some time on this blog of mine and get caught up before all of the holiday festivities begin. It is on the to do list for this next week.

So in the mean time here are a few pics of our monster for your viewing pleasure. In case you were wondering...He is still very naughty, creative, and adorable!


Naughty...yep!
I still can't believe he hasn't broken a bone or had stitches yet.

Watching one of the many storms we had a few weeks ago. He loves this window.


September 11, 2010



I love to watch him sleep. He is such a cutie.

3 comments:

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Oh my goodness he is so big! I bet you guys are just loving life with him around :-) Hope all is well! Miss ya

Anonymous said...

Oh, He is so dang cute. I LOVE other people's naughty children. It makes me laugh so hard to watch them. (However, the naughty ones at my house aren't so funny.) We are seriously hanging out next week. I think our little naughty dudes are going to like each other a little too much. Double - make that triple - trouble. Pretty sure that if we get together next Tuesday Dilon might just get that broken bone or stitches!

The Chase's said...

He doesn't look naughty!:) He is so cute. I love the picture of him by the window. Once again, we all need to get together!!