So the story to the picture below was pretty funny. He likes to hang out by me while I'm getting ready for the day. He loves to get up to this vanity because it is filled with lots of fun stuff to get in to including toiletries, makeup, combs etc. Well, he couldn't pull out the chair because it kept getting stuck on the carpet. He would pull on it, it would tip..he then would try to climb on it and the chair would fall back down on all 4 legs. He disappears for a few minutes and returns with his tractor. I look out a minute later to find him on the chair with said tractor wedged under the leg to hold the chair in place. SMARTY PANTS!
I love having a boy. This is Dylan's window that he spends a lot of time at every day. He lines cars up on it all day. It makes me smile.
MEMORIAL WEEKEND
We had a fun and busy weekend full of yard work, friends, family, and fishing. I didn't take enough pictures.
Dylan couldn't even hold his head up with this helmet on. It was too heavy for our little guy. It was pretty funny. Needless to say, he hated it!
7 comments:
Dylan is so cute. His development is AMAZING! I really am most amazed by his talking skills.
You're right... the kids look older but aren't too much bigger. I think Logan is very similar to Dylan in growth - we are at 19 months and he is only 14.5 lbs.
I always think he looks so good until I am reminded how small they both are... like today when I took the kids to the local rec center pool by myself (so I needed to use their life vests so I would feel safe taking them both in without Dad) and the infant life vests were so huge on the kids that they were uncomfortable and cried and didn't even want to be in the pool. I was really upset about it - silly I know - (That's the kind of stuff that usually doesn't make the blog but I know you can relate)!
Good to hear from you!
That picture with the tractor under the chair leg is priceless!! He is one clever little boy!
That little Dylan is way to smart!! I'll bet he keeps you on your toes!!!
I love it! He is so smart. Kids think up the funniest things. He is adorable
Love it! Little BOYS are so funny! Let's plan a trip to the park or pool this summer!
LOL. love that first picture and story. Too funny!!
Oh, he is so cute!! How smart!! I love hoe he wedged his truck under to get the chair exactly how he wanted it. It is so funny how boys just have a natural love for trucks! I love his little lined up collection. So cute!!
Post a Comment