Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jeff's Triathlon

Jeff did his first Triathlon last Saturday. He did great and Dylan and I are proud of him. He has been training so hard for the last several months. The race was down at Yuba Lake. We had to leave the house at 4:30 am so we weren't planning on getting much sleep...but Jeff was up at 2 am puking his guts out. Dylan came down with the stomach flu wednesday night and lucky Jeff got it the morning of his tri. He was really sick and I was thinking that he should just stay home in bed, but he was determined to do it since it was his first. He did awesome especially considering the flu drained his energy and he was dehydrated.



Here is Jeff in the transition area getting ready for the first portion. The triathlon starts with the swim. The swim is probably Jeff's strongest event.





Dylan and I loved cheering on our Dad! Dylan got so excited to see him every time he finished a portion. I didn't get a good pic of him crossing the finish line because I was filming. I had my hands a little full with the videocamera, the camera, and Dylan.


Great job Jeff!

7 comments:

the dunns said...

Congrats Jeff, that is a lot of work and you should be super proud!!!

The Chase's said...

Way to go Jeff! I am so impressed. We nee to get together Brandi! Its been too long.

Mich and Nate said...

Nice job Jeffrey.. This is Nate (just so you know who's commenting) Maybe we can do one of these races together someday.. It would be a lot of fun, and we could motivate each other with the training.. (Maybe you could show me a few tricks in the pool.. I heard you are quite the fish..) Can't wait to see you guys in the G.. much love..

Bree said...

That is so cool he did that, go Jeff!

Anonymous said...

Impressive Jeff! Way to got.

The Balls said...

WOW! Congrats! I don't think I could ever do a tri! Way to go Jeff!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-bahaya-radiasi-hp/