We went to the Barn a few weeks ago. It was so fun with Dylan. He loved the animals and wanted to touch every single one.
This cow didn't seem to mind him too much. Dylan was snuggling right up during feeding time.
The goats were the favorite of the day. I'm surprised that we left with all of our fingers. They are fiesty little buggers! Dylan constantly giggled and didn't seem to mind.
Jeff getting up close and personal. You wouldn't catch me doing that. By this time my allergies were in full effect and my eyes starting to swell!
My two cute boys on Dylan's first pony ride. So cute!
5 comments:
oh, i love dylan's face in the last picture--so cute! and his hair seems like it's getting so long!
He is getting so big, but it is funny cause he is so little. Jonathan and I were looking at your blog the other day just cracking up he looks like such a little character.
Isn't it fun to go to the barn. He is getting so big! I love that he likes the animals so much. He is pretty brave!!
D is getting sooo big! He is so cute! Hope all is well!
Hey you! thanks again for coming to the shower and your present ROCKED the house. i am sure i will need more medicine then I think right? . . . you looked fabulous and i love your little man.
Post a Comment