So I have been so terrible about keeping up on the blog lately. Once I get behind I feel like a never will get caught up so... then I just ignore it and look at other friend's blogs! So I am going to be better. I must, of course, update about my little man. He is a RASCAL. An adorable one. He is non stop from the moment he wakes up these days. He leaves a trail of messes behind him and I do my best to clean up after the bubba. Alas (sigh)...some nights we look around and it looks like a tornado ran through the house.
One of his favorite past times is to tip the garbage cans over, empty them out and climb inside. So don't be alarmed when you come to our house and see garbage cans sitting on top of tables and what not. The ones that I leave on the floor have to have to be moved to a new spot every few days in hopes that Dylan won't take notice of them!
So the Eye Dr tells me that he doesn't think that he is going to need glasses...we'll see since he insists on watching tv like this a large majority of the time.
DVD towers. Not a grand idea with a toddler. He now tips over the entire tower. Once the mess is there he could care less, but once you clean it up it starts all over! Jeff and I will be finding a new spot for these shortly.
This little man loves the fireplace and loves to make big black soot messes all over. I have strategically blocked this finger painting disaster and Dylan is doing his best to try to figure out how to get in.
So I have decided that toilet paper is a necessary evil.
Step #1 Unroll until I have a giant wad at my feet. Then spin the cardboard roll a few times.
Step #2 Play in it for a few minutes until Mom notices that I am being too quiet. Uh oh I got caught.
Step #3 Pick it up like you are going to hand it to Mom and give her my little grin that I know she can't resist.
He is a wild and crazy boy and we are loving every minute of it!
10 comments:
Ha! I see you are doing the same thing as me while you are husband-less. He is an adorable rascal, I can totally relate to the trouble they cause!
This is hilarious! He is too cute. I love that he can be so naughty and then give you that little smirk and everything's ok. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you!
Oh how cute is he. Bella loves to play with the toilet paper too. I love that he is already getting into trouble...such a boy thing!
Can I love that little thing anymore??? I can't get enough of that little rascal!!!
I think the toilet paper is a must for every child, funny how some things they just can't keep away from. We had to move many things as Addison got bigger, good luck with that it NEVER ends! Love the last picture with his cute little smile.
What is there about toilet paper? He is so cute! That is so funny that is a handful. I am glad someone else's child is too! We need to get together again. We had fun
Those pictures are to cute. It is fun to see the house in pictures. I haven't been there for a while.
You weren't kidding about him!! I think it is so cute! If that was Jax, however, I wouldn't think it was so cute!! I love it. Well, hopefully we can find a time this week for you to come over to my pool!! He can terrorize all he wants there! :)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-pasar-terapung-di-indonesia-yang-wajib-dikunjungi/
Post a Comment