Thursday, May 14, 2009

Firsts!

We had a little adjusted birthday party for Dylan. His birthday was supposed to be May 6th instead of Feb. 12. So we took him to the zoo for the first time to celebrate. Dylan loved it! He loves animals so much. He was quite nervous at the giraffe. They are odd and very large to a little man I suppose. He held on to Jeff so tight, shook his head no, and babbled at them, and then hid his head in Jeff's shoulder. It was so funny. He did it over and over. That was the only animal he didn't care for. His favorite ones were the elephant, tiger, and the monkeys.


Dylan relaxing. This is how he sat every time he was in his stroller. Just chillin with his feet up.




Look Mom and Dad...No hands




Dylan waving at the tiger. The tiger was so active. Dylan was getting so excited watching him.


We of course had a birthday cake. D loved the frosting.

We also recently went to the Aquarium. It was so fun. It seemed very fitting since Dylan said his first word. His Daddy couldn't be more excited. It wasn't mom or dad. It was FISH!



6 comments:

Tawni & Dan said...

I love that picture of him chillin in the stroller! He is adorable Brandi, I'm glad you guys are out having fun in the awesome weather!

Chablis said...

fun! He's going to be just like his daddy...FISH!! He'll be a perfect little fishin' buddy.

Mich and Nate said...

I love every single one of those pics! My fav is the no hands in the boat. He is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Brandi, I love that hat you have on too...Nate is gonna be prayin that Kade follows in D's footsteps and says fish as his word. I'll get to see you guys very soon!

Scott said...

I can't get over how cute Dylan is. I love his hair. We wish we lived closer so we could see you guys more.

the dunns said...

Hey guys, Dylan looks super cute in all the pics, just letting you know that I finally started a blogg. it is scottandsummer.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Well we just did the Zoo thing and kids loved it. Dylan is getting so big I can't believe it. It looks you guys are doing great. We have got to go Swimming soon, call when you have a day off!