Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Dylan!


Our little boy is one. On February 12 of last year Dylan came into our lives 3 months earlier then anyone expected and ever since that moment he has been the absolute center of everything we do. We love our little boy with all our hearts. We baked a little cake just for him and although he didn't do much eating he loved playing in it.



Dylan loves to play in the water so the 3 of us went to the pool on the morning of his birthday to hang out.


We had a fun party with family and Dylan racked in lots of great presents. Thanks everyone for everything. We had a jammed packed day and by the time everyone left the party Dylan was absolutely spent and feel asleep in his Mommy's arms.


Happy birthday buddy! We love you!

7 comments:

Harrison Family said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the pictures with the cake all over him...priceless!

Mich and Nate said...

Hey D-Town, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I have been dying to see the cake pics, he is such a doll! I can't believe how much hair he has. We are exctied to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Clements Family said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little man! I can't believe he is one! He is so cute eating birthday cake!

Chablis said...

Happy Birthday!!! He is so sweet. I love the picture of him sleeping on your chest. Oh, I hope Henry never stops doing that. Thanks for the nursing advice! Pumping really helped. The milk seems to be fine now. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! How cute are those pictures of him with cake all over his face?! I laughed out loud. He is the cutest thing ever. I am so glad that I got to see him this weekend. I am, however, sorry that I took your money. You were close to cleaning me out of quarters, but I am SO glad I came back!! We need to do it again.

Karl & Leslie said...

I can't believe he is one. He is so cute. You guys are cute parents!

georgeandmarie said...

Happy birthday!! I am sure you guys are glad to start another year with your little man!! He is adorable!!