Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken since D is the big 1 year old! He had just come down with the flu so he was not too smiley, but we still got some great shots. I'm just glad we got them done before he lost a whole pound to that nasty flu... which by the way all 3 of us ended up with. Yuck. Thank you so much Amy we love them!


Aren't these the dreamiest blue eyes you've ever seen?




The 2 men in my life. Adorable. Handsome. Love em'. For all those who wonder if Dylan is really mine...I'm not sure if I passed on a single gene...just look at his dad. They are twins.













Dylan's 1 year stats...12 lbs 15 oz, 26 inches tall, and BIG news...his head is the first thing to make it on the growth chart! It is in the 7th percentile! Yay. He is doing a lot of new things which I'll have to post later because he has a cold and needs to snuggle his mommy. I can't pass on snuggle time!

17 comments:

Mich and Nate said...

Okay really???!!!! I will have to look at these pics every single day, we love them SO much! It is the cutest thing ever! Hope you guys get feeling better...can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute Brand! I have to agree with you though. I am not sure if he is yours. I know for SURE that he is Jeff's, but I wasn't there to see the delivery and so I can't confirm if you are really the mother! His blue eyes are so amazing in the pictures. What a cute little family you have! (Who would have known all this would come from Jeff shimmying and shakin' his booty at Oakhurst Apartments?!)

Chablis said...

Oh my gosh!! Dylan is such a stud!! I love his hair and his blue eyes, and he seems to have the model look down pat! Those pictures are gorgeous!!! You look so beautiful.

PJ and Julie said...

oh Brandi, those pictures are adorable! that Dylan just melts my heart he is so handsome! and yeah for a 7 percentile head! :)

The Fast Family said...

His eyes are amazing. What a handsome little guy. Me and the kids are planning on hitching a ride with my parents for Marks reception. Can't wait to see him finally.

The Moore Family said...

The pictures are darling. You all look so good. Dylan is darling!!

Beck said...

I LOVE those pictures. They are amazing. He is such a stud and you look beautiful!!

Bree said...

So cute I love that one of him laying down, and the one of the back of you guys. I love pictures like those. There are so many great ones.

Karl & Leslie said...

So stink'in cute! He is adorable!

Lynn said...

brandi! cute family pics. wow Dylan's eyes are mesmerizing!

Calie and Dave said...

Love the pictures! He is going to drive the girls crazy with those blue eyes!

Clements Family said...

Love those pictures! They are so so cute! It looks like you got them taken at the same place as we did. Gotta love Lehi! Dylan looks adorable!

Karl & Leslie said...

I lost Jeff's Phone number and your guys address. I need to send you guys something would you please Text me or Email me torgerson5@live.com Thanks!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Darling Family Pictures! Something we need to get done soon. Dylan is looking so grown up- aren't they at such a fun age. Please call soon and hopefully now all this sickness is over with lets get together.

Jana and Taylor said...

So I went to a BYU gymnastic meet and it made me think of the good old days. I just wanted to say hi and we really do need to go to lunch! Your family pictures are so cute!

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

Brandi the top picture is to die for. amen.

The Chase's said...

I love your pictures! Dylan is so cute! He has grown up so much. You have such a cute family. We need to get together.