Over the course of the last 22 months my little bro has been serving The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as a missionary in Tampico Mexico. He's preparing to come back home to us in September and we wanted to give him a shout out. He is an awesome example to us and the Mexican people are lucky to have him.
Remember to keep it shadanky! We love you broseph!

P.S. Jig Strike for life
4 comments:
That's crazy that he is coming home soon. Time really does fly. Love ya Mark.
Nice shout out! Long live the M!
I found your blog off of Calie's. I was just reading the story of your lil man and it is amazing! His story is SOO much like my nephew Tylers, but your baby was born a few weeks older then Ty. Email me at nlabrum@yahoo.com I would love to talk more.
Nicky
Brandi! I want to see a pic of your new hair cut. I all of a sudden want to grow my hair out again so I need to see yours to knock some since into me that short hair rocks! so post of pic of yourself for me! Miss you!
Post a Comment