Monday, June 30, 2008

Our Little Champ



As you know we got some pics done of Dylan over the past weekend. He is such a cute little dude and so freaking awesome. We wanted to share some of our favorites with everyone.














9 comments:

Lisah said...

I LOVE the pictures! They are so cute!!! You will cherish those FOREVER!

amy said...

i love that you got pictures of him smiling! what a cutie! i love him. cute little family.

The Grimmett's said...

It looks like he has some chub, especially in that second picture! Way too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh guys! Those are so cute! He fits in a bowl. How amazing is that?! He is such a stud.

Gary and Julie said...

I love the new pics of you guys! It was great chatting with you the other day, hopefully we can talk more! Little man is so sweet!!!

Calie and Dave said...

SOOOO CUTE!! We really need to get together I miss you so much!!

Unknown said...

I bare testimony that he is one "freaking" cute little tiny baby!

georgeandmarie said...

so cute!! I love that he looks so old and like a little boy, but is just so little!! so adorable!!!

Karl & Leslie said...

Those are the cutest pictures of him and your cute little family. We love and miss you guys. It looks like all is well. By the way Dylan looks just like Jeff.Love you guys