We had Dylan's baby blessing yesterday at Grandma and Grandpa Cutler's house. It went perfect. Jeff gave a beautiful blessing. We just had immediate family there since we are supposed to keep Dylan away from crowds. It is great to have so many priesthood holders in our family. Dylan looked so cute and was a good boy for his blessing. He has grown so much in the last few weeks. He is approaching 8 lbs! He is "cooing" a lot and has started smiling so much in the last few days. It is so funny!
4 comments:
Dylan is so adaroble in his Blessing clothes! I am glad it was such a good day!
what an exciting event! So glad things have turned out so well for your little family.
Brandi,
He is darling. I am glad the blessing went well.
I have the pictures done. You can see a few of my favorites on my photography blog.
I will call you when I get the proofs and disk done.
He is so cute Brandi and I am glad he is doing so well. That is great that Lane is home, and that Dylan is so lucky to have so many people that love him.
Post a Comment