I see the eyes in Jeff and the chin in Brandi. He is so cute! I am glad things are going well and that he is gaining weight. I loved the picture of him sitting in Brandi's shirt. So adorable!
Hey it is Sam and Kendra! Dylan is such a cutie!! The girls pray every night for him to be able to come home soon. We love getting on and looking at all the new pictures and seeing how well he is doing. We have something we wanted to send can you email us with your address? Love Sam and Kendra
6 comments:
Mommy!!! That is such a cute little picture of Dylan. He is so adorable. I think he definitely looks like you Brand!
He looks so much like you!! And he is just so dang cute...I can't wait to meet the little trooper!!
I see the eyes in Jeff and the chin in Brandi. He is so cute! I am glad things are going well and that he is gaining weight. I loved the picture of him sitting in Brandi's shirt. So adorable!
Emily
LOL!!! That picture of you is so DANG cute. I love the expression on your face. Truly priceless!!!
Oh he is Brandi's little clone! That is crazy how much they look alike!
Hey it is Sam and Kendra! Dylan is such a cutie!! The girls pray every night for him to be able to come home soon. We love getting on and looking at all the new pictures and seeing how well he is doing. We have something we wanted to send can you email us with your address?
Love
Sam and Kendra
Post a Comment