Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lucy's room Sneak Peak


A few weeks ago we got Lucy's room put together and dragged all of the baby stuff up from the basement. Everything is washed, cleaned, put away, and ready for her. It was pretty funny because it was like it hit Jeff all of sudden that we were going to have a new baby really soon. He wanted everything done. It was great! Now we find ourselves hanging out in her room and getting so excited for her to join us. We left the full size bed that we were trying to move Dylan in to in her room so that we have a bed there in case she has a rough night. I think it'll be pretty nice for those bad nights! I have already utilized it a few times with Dylan being so sick and wanting to keep a closer eye on him. Then Jeff can actually get some sleep instead of Dylan taking over his pillow! We think the room turned out pretty cute. I love the hot pink and black. I got the toddler bedding set instead of the crib set since you aren't supposed to use bumpers anymore. It was less expensive and she'll be able to use it longer! So fun to be doing pink this time around! We are super excited for this little one. Now if I can survive this horrible bed rest for a few more weeks...I'm going crazy already!

2 comments:

Beck said...

That is such a cute room. Nice job woman!! Im so excited for you to have a girl. They are SOOO much fun! Good luck and I better get a text letting me know when you have her and a picture would be even better!!!

Calie and Dave said...

Too cute Brandy I love how it turned out. It looks like the toddler bedding works just fine. By the way I love that getting the baby stuff out and ready also includes a hand resutator! LOL!