Friday, December 30, 2011

1st time Bowling

Dylan had been talking about bowling for awhile. He loves the Curious George episode about bowling and had been talking a lot about "gutter balls". So The beginning of December we headed to Jack and Jills and this little man was in heaven! Getting all ready. After about 2 frames I pulled a muscle in my belly...I realized that bowling while pregnant was probably not the greatest idea. Amy's little guy Sawyer only lasted a few frames as well, so Dylan got to bowl 3 frames in a row each time. He loved every second of it.



Drying his hands...he is taking this bowling experience seriously ;) I couldn't get enough of how stinkin cute he was in these shoes.
He did a crazy dance after each time he knocked over pins, but of course I can't get the video to load. Love him!

No comments: