Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Drum Roll- It's a.......


GIRL!!!!!

Most of you have heard this already, but I'm a little slow on the blogging. We had another ultrasound Oct. 7th with the Perinatalogist. The tech doing the ultrasound saw the gender first thing, but wanted to make a few measurements and then come back and see if we could guess! Baby sister was blocking the view with her foot for awhile, but finally gave us a show. We are so excited we can hardly stand it. Dylan had been insisting that it was a sister all along and he was right! Both Jeff and I have thought this one was a girl from the beginning too, but lets be honest we would have been equally excited either way. We honestly would have been surprised if it would have been a boy. So far little princess is looking great. We will have another ultrasound Nov. 4th to look at her in depth, but she is measuring great and about a week ahead of schedule. Go baby girl!

She was not cooperating for a profile picture, this one was the best they got. It was right before she popped her little thumb into her mouth. I mean how cute is she!? We are so in love! The shopping has begun and it is amazing how cute everything is...not to mention expensive. But I mean really- it all has ruffles, bows, pink, accessories and oh the headbands!!!! So So FUN! Keep cooking little missy! We love you Princess!

9 comments:

Beck said...

YEAH!!! Congrats woman! Girls are sooooooooooooo much fun and so very expensive. Have fun shopping!!

Sara said...

yay for ruffles and all things girly!!!you are gonna have way too much fun!:)

Rachel said...

I am so so so happy for you. I hope everything continues to go smoothly. I am sure it will. What a sweet little babe you got there.

Lindsey Walker said...

Congrats! How exciting, a baby girl!!!

Heather said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Girls are seriously so fun.

The Grimmett's said...

yay! Girls are so fun! I love pink! She's going to be so cute!

bkjones said...

YAY!! congrats, I am so so excited for you guys!

The Chase's said...

Congrats! Girls are so fun. I am so happy for you. Hope you are feeling good. Love ya!

The Chase's said...

Sorry, the last comment was suppose to say The Chase's. I started a blog for Rae's class and I am kind of retarded at blogging...apparently!