Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas and were all spoiled rotten! It was such a fun day spent with our families. We woke Dylan up at 9:00 and he was still dazed for quite awhile. He didn't know quite what was going on with all of these presents! I crack up every time I look at this picture. He was so sleepy. It was fun to watch him rip at the wrapping paper this year. He didn't care much for opening clothes, but he sure liked toys and books!

Dylan showing off all of his loot. He was extremely spoiled!



Uncle Jeff and baby Ivy. We loved loving on her. Such a cutie!




Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

The Chase's said...

Talk about spoiled!:) Dylan is so cute. It was so fun to get to sit by him at lunch. I am keeping my eyes open for a turtle for him.

The Painters said...

Wow, that is one spoiled kid! I bet he was in Heaven! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!