Dylan has been obsessed with his sun glasses the last few weeks. It is so funny. He'll wear them for hours around the house. He says "cool shades". Love this little man...even though we are having MAJOR sleep issues.

Yes~ even in the "bas tubby tubby" as Dylan calls it.


Enjoying some morning cartoons.
4 comments:
How cute is he? I love that he wears them in the tub! By the way, what a good wife for going ice fishing.:) Plus you look way too cute for the outdoors!
How cute is he? I love that he wears them in the tub! By the way, what a good wife for going ice fishing.:) Plus you look way too cute for the outdoors!
haha I love the shades! He is getting so big I can't believe it! Glad you are having so much fun with your little guy....good luck with the sleep issues! I'm sure I'm about to have some of those issues here in the next few days? haha
haha i love it!
Post a Comment