It has been a week of pictures. We had my amazingly talented friend Amy do family pics and a bunch of Dylan earlier in the week. I can't wait to see them all. She posted some on her photo blog www.photosbybritton.blogspot.com I love them! I wanted to get some of Dylan in his Halloween costume, but he was so DONE by the time we did the others. I took him to a studio today to get a few shots of Mickey Mouse. They had a $9.95 package that I was FOR SURE going to do...but my little guy is so cute I of course got suckered into a bigger package. Oh well. I suppose the people deserved it since they were both sweating profusely by the time they were finished with him. Did I mention that he doesn't hold still! Here are some for your viewing.

This first one is my favorite, but this one below is funny because he was laughing so hard that he could hardly stand up.



I love the behind shot.

I'm happy with how they turned out! Halloween is so much more fun when you have kids!
3 comments:
I hope it's better with kids. Because I surely hate it now. I worry I'll be a horrible mother because I don't enjoy it.
He is amazing. So cute Brandi.
I looked on Amy's website and your family pics really are so, so, so cute. Amy did an awesome job!
Post a Comment