My BFF tied the knot a few months ago to this awesome guy! We finally got to spend some time with them when they came home for a visit to Utah. Jon...if you are reading this...Please talk her into moving closer ASAP.

Dear Kate,
I miss flirting with you. You are fun to play with. Please move back to UT. It would make my Mommy very happy.
Love Dylan

How can you deny this face!
We miss you Kate and Jon!
3 comments:
It stinks that you guys live so far apart...it would be like missing a sister! Hopefully they will move closer someday :)
I agree they definitely need to move back! I still have yet to meet Jon. It would be fun to have them here.
I'm crossing my fingers we'll be closer in LESS than a year! YAY! That might not mean Utah, but definitely West Coast & "driveable" :)
P.S. D-man, I miss your cute little face. Mmmmmwah!
Post a Comment