Dylan loves to go fishing. I can't wait until I can send the boys off alone on fishing outings. Dylan loves to touch and hold the slimy things. Dad loves it.
Jeff was mowing the lawn so Dylan had to bring his out too. I love his focus. Check out the tongue hanging out of his mouth!
I love having a 2 yr old. It is such a fun age. You never know what is going to come out of his mouth. I am still getting a lot of questions from people when we are out. They are always shocked at how much he talks when he is so small. He hit 18 lbs last week! yahoo! We would love to gain a few more lbs in the next few months, but as much as this child moves we'll see. We'll take what we can get! He is making some progress with oral eating. Feeding therapy is going well and he has learned to chew. YAY! This was quite a hurdle for him. We are hoping for only about 2 more yrs with the feeding tube.
His favs right now are chocolate, apridos(which means chips, not sure where that word came from, but we were happy when we figured out what it meant), cheerios and pizza.
These boys are my world!
1 comment:
Sounds like you have your hands full with that cute little boy!!!
Hope you and your family are doing great!!
Post a Comment