Sorry this video seems to be pretty dark, but too cute not to share.
A little Birthday party with the Cutler side.
Taking rides in G-ma Davis' wheelchair. (She broke her leg)
I know I know...crazy how much they all look alike! I wish I would have snapped Jeff in this picture too.
Michelle and Kade spent some time in town and we did some fun stuff. Somehow I managed to take about 2 pictures! I'm going to have to see about stealing some from grandma and Mich. Dylan is still not all that impressed with Kade. We hope that once Kade can move around that Dylan takes an interest!
2 comments:
oh my, that video is the CUTEST thing ever! dylan is such a riot! i love it! he is such a happy kid. i'm glad he is starting to feel better, poor guy :(
No way! Dylan is 2?! I've never even met him...so sad! Good thing I'll have lots of time this summer to see you! He is so stinkin' cute. Henry got RSV last year and it was probably the most miserable week of my life.
Post a Comment