Friday, February 26, 2010

RSV please go away



This little guy is quite sick. We've been watching lots of movies and getting in a lot of snuggle time the last few days. Last night when we were getting Dylan ready for bed and giving him medicine he said in his cute little hoarse voice
"I sick". He is such a cutie!

5 comments:

Mich and Nate said...

look at that sad face! I just want to cuddle with him all day. I feel so bad that he is sick. I am glad the medicine is helping you guys get a little sleep.

The Bartons said...

poor little guy. Didn't he get that RSV last year too?

the dunns said...

I bet that you can't wait for him to get a little older and so you don't have to dread the RSV season so much. You must be doing a good job of managing it since he hasn't ever had to be in the hospital. Hope he is better soon!!!

The Chase's said...

Having sick kids is the worst! I hope he gets feeling better.

Bushel and a Peck Preschool said...

That is one sorry looking face!! Hope he gets better soon!